Create great places. Join our team.
We’re a bunch of talented professionals who get to spend our days in a career we love. We’re landscapers but we’re also thinkers, fast learners and problem solvers. We embrace our differences and celebrate our strengths. We’re shaping our industry one landscape at a time.
We’d struggle to create so many amazing places without our wonderful team.
Why work at Landscape Solutions? Hear it from our team.
Joel is a Senior Estimator with Landscape Solutions. The people play a big part in why he enjoys coming to work every day.
Josh has completed two apprenticeships with Landscape Solutions. He’s now moved into our head office.
Joel completed a Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship with Landscape Solutions. He’s now a State Manager and loves to see his team excel.
Sam completed a cadetship with us, to experience all areas of the business. And since filming this, he has been promoted to Account Manager!
We’re constantly growing. That means we’re always looking for great people to join our team.
Work with us and help us in our mission to create the best green spaces.
Positions currently available:
- Project Management
- Sales / Estimating
- Apprentice - Parks & Gardens - Central Coast
- Apprentice - Parks & Gardens - Northern Suburbs
- Apprentice - Parks & Gardens - South Western Suburbs
- Gardening Assistant - Landscape Maintenance - Western Suburbs
- Irrigation Technician - Sydney
- Plant Operator - Landscape Construction - Sydney Metro
- Trade Assistant - Construction & Maintenance - Sydney Metro
Can't find the opportunity you're looking for?
We regularly have new roles become available.
Fill in our enquiry form with a brief overview of the role you’re looking for and desired location.
Life at Landscape Solutions
You'll love working with us
We have a pretty great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
- We’re pretty social – we have fun at work in a team environment
- We like to learn new things and we’ll encourage you to do the same
- Our work is highly visible, you can be proud of what you’ve created
- Competitive packages
- On-the-job training
- Travel opportunities
- Full site uniform provided
- We reward success
- Refer a friend bonus program
How do we create a positive culture and ensure every employee feels empowered to be the best they can be? By embracing The Solutions Way.
The Solutions Way underpins everything we do. It’s made up of seven core concepts:
- We won’t budge on safety
- We are committed to our customers
- We have a culture of honesty and humility
- We embrace change & new possibilities
- We will always lead by example
- We pride ourselves on our financial integrity
- We don’t shy away from a challenge
Here's what we have we been up to lately
Thinking about starting an apprenticeship?
It’s a great way to make a start in the landscaping industry.
In fact, over half of our management team have been promoted to their roles after working on site.
Be an apprentice with Landscape Solutions
Just starting out? Interested in a career in landscaping? Read on to learn why an apprenticeship might just be the best path for you.
Imagine being able to tell your mates that you helped construct Raging Waters water park, or that you built those four new sports fields down the road. Maybe you’ll even become such an expert in creating and maintaining floral displays that you’ll have members of the public stopping to take selfies in your gardens. With an apprenticeship at Landscape Solutions, you are setting yourself up for an amazing career.
What course do we offer?
We offer three different apprenticeships:
- Parks and Gardens
- Landscape Construction
- Sports Turf Management
What do you get with a Landscape Apprenticeship?
- On the job training
- Work on iconic and award-winning sites
- A new project every month
- Be part of a team
- Travel – move between our NSW, QLD, VIC and Auckland offices
- Huge range of skills during a national skills shortage