Create great places. Join our team.
We’re a bunch of talented professionals who get to spend our days in a career we love. We’re landscapers but we’re also thinkers, fast learners and problem solvers. We embrace our differences and celebrate our strengths. We’re shaping our industry one landscape at a time.
We’d struggle to create so many amazing places without our wonderful team.
We’re constantly growing. That means we’re always looking for great people to join our team. Work with us and help us in our mission to create the best green spaces.
Sales / Estimating
- 3rd Year Apprentice - Sports Turf Management - Sydney Metro
- Apprentice - Landscape Construction - Sydney Metro
- Apprentice - Parks & Gardens - Central Coast
- Apprentice - Parks & Gardens - Eastern Suburbs
- Gardening Assistant - Landscape Maintenance - Petersham
- Gardening Assistant - Landscape Maintenance - Sydney Metro
- Head Curator| Cricket Pitches| Sydney
- Plant Operator| Landscape Construction| Sydney Metro
- Trade Assistant - Construction & Maintenance - Sydney Metro
You'll love working with us
We have a pretty great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
- We’re pretty social – we have fun at work in a team environment
- We like to learn new things and we’ll encourage you to do the same
- Our work is highly visible, you can be proud of what you’ve created
- Competitive packages
- On-the-job training
- Travel opportunities
- Full site uniform provided
- We reward success
The Solutions Way is a set of principles that form the foundation for how we carry out our business. We expect each and every one of our employees to embody the Solutions Way.
- We won’t budge on safety
- We are committed to our customers
- We have a culture of honesty and humility
- We embrace change
- We lead by example
- We pride ourselves on our financial integrity
- We don’t shy away from a challenge
Be an apprentice with Landscape Solutions
Just starting out? Interested in a career in landscaping? Read on to learn why an apprenticeship might just be the best path for you.
Imagine being able to tell your mates that you helped construct Raging Waters water park, or that you built those four new sports fields down the road. Maybe you’ll even become such an expert in creating and maintaining floral displays that you’ll have members of the public stopping to take selfies in your gardens. With an apprenticeship at Landscape Solutions, you are setting yourself up for an amazing career.
What course do we offer?
We offer three different apprenticeships:
- Parks and Gardens
- Landscape Construction
- Sports Turf Management
What do you get with a Landscape Apprenticeship?
- On the job training
- Work on iconic and award-winning sites
- A new project every month
- Be part of a team
- Travel – move between our NSW, QLD, VIC and Auckland offices
- Huge range of skills during a national skills shortage