Synthetic solutions for your sports and outdoor surfaces
We specialise in the construction of synthetic surfaces for clients in the commercial space. Our sports court construction and surfacing division specialises in the installation of synthetic surfaces, whether that’s synthetic turf for your new sports field, wetpour rubber softball for a playground you’re constructing or flooring for your sporting group sports court.
We work with organisations across a number of areas, including councils, schools, universities, sporting associations, builders and developers.
Constructing a landscape, whether it’s a new playground, sports complex or educational facility, can be a complicated job. If you’re about to embark on one of your own but you’re not quite sure where to start, you need a team with the experience and knowledge to guide you on your journey.
Our synthetic construction services include:
Synthetic Sports Fields
Synthetic Sports Courts
Wetpour Rubber Softfall
Synthetic Turf Surfaces for Schools
Synthetic Turf for Commercial Spaces
Cricket Practice & Centre Wickets
Acrylic Courts (Hardcourts)
Rubber Athletics Surfaces
Synthetic Turf Maintenance
What can you expect when you work with us?
- A sports surface that your community, team, students, or clients will love. We are committed to delivering quality and we have the team and the resources to do so.
- Every one of your questions answered. Our synthetics team can answer every question you throw at them. After all, we’ve been in business for just under 30 years.
- Less work for you. Our versatility and extensive range of services mean we can deliver on all aspects of your project. That means cost savings for you, and you don’t have to use your valuable time searching for other contractors.
- You don’t need to stress about what you can’t see. We fully understand that how we behave on-site reflects on you. We are professionals with high standards in everything from safety and compliance to communication and attire on site. You can be confident in knowing that we have the processes in place to get the job done.
You name the sport, we'll build your court.
If you have a project you’d like to get started on, get in touch with one of our synthetic surfacing specialists.
Fill in the contact form below and we’ll be in touch.
Our clients include:
Synthetic turf or natural turf for your sporting field?
With the ability to install both natural and synthetic turf, we work with our clients to prove an unbiased recommendation as to whether synthetic or natural turf would be best for them and their site. We can assess the intended use of the site and determine which surface would be most practical.
Just some of the factors to take into account are:
- How frequently will the site will be used?
- Who will it be used by eg. is this a council field for a growing population?
- What is the budget for ongoing maintenance?
- Down time – how long can the field be out of action for maintenance work, or after bad weather?
One of the main benefits of synthetic grass is the high level of use it can tolerate, with a reduced lifetime maintenance cost and effort.
Synthetic grass fields reduce strain on local councils who may be facing increasing development, increasing demand and an intensity in recreation, training and competitive use. In fact, one synthetic field can provide three times the usage, meaning one natural turf field is equivalent to three natural turf fields.
Concerned about player experience? Synthetic turf fields have come a long way in recent years. It’s important to weigh up the pros and cons to determine what is right for you. For example, players may report that a synthetic field hurts when sliding for a ball, but a natural turf field that isn’t properly maintened, compacted or littered with ruts can potentially do even more damage.
If you’d like some more information on the pros and cons of each, we’re here to help. Just head here and fill in our contact form or give us a call to get in touch.
Ready to start your synthetic surfacing project? Here’s how it will work:
Select your surface
Install your chosen synthetic surfaces
Completion and handover
Still have questions? Here are some answers to commonly asked questions.
If you have weighed up your options and have decided you would prefer to construct a natural turf field, we’re still here to help. We specialise in both the construction and maintenance of sports turf surfaces, whether it’s natural or of the synthetic kind. Our landscape construction and landscape maintenance teams will work with you to get the ball rolling and build your field.
Wetpour rubber softfall is the synthetic surface you will see on most playgrounds and in many schools. It is a safe and durable rubber surface that can be poured directly on site. It comes in a large range of vibrant colours, and can be used even when a surface is not completely flat.
We use products that have been designed and tested specifically for Australian conditions. The synthetic turf we use, is made right here in Australia. That includes the yarn, with many synthetic grass options made from imported yarns. Our products also offer COOLPlus technology which works to reduce heat.